Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Top 10 Reason Why I Think of Leaving

It's another season of having the dilema to "switch" working environment. What could be the reason this time ?
  1. I need to work as developer, configuration manager, r&d engineer and jsut recently "labelled" as technical architect, never able to focus
  2. Invasion of crocoaches to the office (No pest control called till date)
  3. Pollution of drinking water (may be some kind of sabotage)
  4. The epidermic of neck and stiff shoulder is spreading around the office
  5. Murderer that attempted kill my plant and missing white coffees due to unknown reason
  6. So called adhere to open standards yet just merely a leecher
  7. Paid not propotional with what I am doing
  8. Company can only afford me a netweight 3.5kg desknote excluding the 1kg+ adapter, and yet so proud of giving it to me the "branded" laptop
  9. With creature cursing around with "f" words
  10. Most importantly, no more hope of curing the defective products and yet they are proud of them and the project ages ago.
If everything goes well, end of the year will be the judgement day. I hv been trying my very hard to save it, yet they don't see the value of the things I am doing now. I guess being together like that is meaningless.

May the force be with me

2 comments:

安迪 said...

I give you my 1 and only 1 reason.
- Not satisfied with the pay and workload.

bachew said...

Gave up hope.